Position: Legal Secretary/Paralegal
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Thomson & Bancks are a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm, with offices in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Pershore and Stratford-upon-Avon. We provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal to join our Business Services Department in our Cheltenham office.
The role covers the tasks typically required of a legal secretary/paralegal and will focus on being the first point of contact for clients; progressing matters and keeping clients informed; managing correspondence; document production and handling; administration of files; diary management; and supporting the department`s marketing and business development activities. A full job description is available upon request.
- Experience of supporting fee earners in a commercial / business services team
- Good telephone skills and confident in dealings with clients and colleagues
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and ability to work proactively in supporting the team
- Highly IT literate, including use of Word (including tracked changes), Excel, online resources and digital dictation systems
- Highly motivated, accurate with a good eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and to manage and prioritise workload
Please apply by sending your CV and details of current salary by post to Sam Hawkins (27 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RH) if you feel that you can meet this criteria.
No agencies please.