Position: Residential Property Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor
Hours: Full or Part Time
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Thomson & Bancks are a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm with a rich history, dating back over 180 years. We pride ourselves on our ethos; ‘You matter to us’, which we apply in relation to both our clients and staff; members of staff who have returned to the firm after periods away will attest to this.
From offices in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Pershore and Stratford-upon-Avon, Thomson & Bancks provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and are currently looking to recruit a new member to our Residential Property team in Cheltenham.
Thomson & Bancks are proactive in keeping its business progressing, expanding and developing, providing excellent growth and development prospects for the right candidate.
- An enthusiastic and willing team player
- Possess strong organisational abilities
- A client focused approach to complement our ethos; ‘You matter to us’
- IT Proficiency
- Previous property experience essential
- Working on a varied caseload including Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Communicating with clients, both by telephone and face to face
- Drafting legal documents
- Use of case management and digital dictation systems
- Perform business development and marketing
- Ability to manage your own workload as well as work well as part of a team
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, for a full-time member of staff, pro-rata for part time
- Government backed NEST scheme pension
Please apply by sending your CV and details of current salary using the Apply Now button or by post to Sam Hawkins (27 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RH) if you feel that you can meet this criteria.