Hours: Full or Part Time
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Thomson & Bancks are a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm, with a rich history dating back over 180 years. From offices in Pershore, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon, we provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and, due to continued growth, are currently looking for a secretary to join our busy Business Services department in Pershore.
We pride ourselves on our ethos; ‘You matter to us’, which we apply in relation to both our clients and staff; members of staff who have returned to the firm after periods away will attest to this.
- An enthusiastic and willing team player
- Possess strong organisational abilities
- Have excellent communication and client care skills
- IT Proficiency
- Legal secretarial experience essential
- Previous business services experience would be an advantage
- Secretarial duties including typing using digital dictation
- Use of electronic case management system
- Communicating with clients, both by telephone and face to face
- Document production
- File administration
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, for a full-time member of staff, pro-rata for part time
- Government backed NEST scheme pension
Please apply by sending your CV and details of current salary using the Apply Now button or by post to Sam Hawkins (27 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RH) if you feel that you can meet this criteria.