Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
From offices in Pershore, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon we provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and are currently seeking a receptionist/administrator to join our busy Pershore team.
- An enthusiastic and willing team player
- Possess strong organisational abilities
- Have excellent communication and client care skills
- IT Proficiency
- Previous reception or administration experience would be an advantage
- Flexibility to work in our other offices or extra days if required
- Processing incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Communicating with clients, both by telephone and face to face
- Assist with IT queries
- Organise office maintenance
- Purchasing office supplies
- Daily banking duties
- Various administration tasks to suit the firm’s daily requirements
Please apply by sending your CV and details of current salary by clicking on the apply now button or by post to Sam Hawkins (27 Church Street, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5RH) if you feel that you can meet this criteria.
No agencies please.